The Call for Abstracts for the CSANZ New Zealand Annual Scientific Meeting 2020 is now open.
This is your opportunity to present original research in the oral or poster categories.
Abstract Submissions may be made under the following themes:
- Congenital / Genetics / Paediatrics / Pulmonary
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- Structural and Valve Disease
- Translational Research
The closing date for submissions is 1900hrs Monday 2 March 2020
- Abstracts submitted for an Oral or Poster presentation should be typed into this template and saved on your computer for later reference.
- The filename of the Word document should be named as the first five words of your abstract title. It should contain alpha/numeric characters only.
- The abstract should be typed in Arial font, size 11.
- The abstract text should be limited to 250 words and include the following headings: Background, Method, Results, Conclusion. Note: Young Investigator award applicants must submit an extended abstract of 800-1200 words, see link below for details.
- Do not include author details (neither names nor affiliations) on the abstract document. You will enter these into the online form.
Paragraphs must be separated by an empty line and must be left justified. Do not indent the first line of a paragraph
- Click this link to access the online abstract submission form.
- You will need to create an account and enter your contact details to begin.
- Please follow all instructions on the online form. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once completing the abstract submission, you will receive an email confirming this. If you do not receive an email within 24hrs, please contact email@example.com.
- Acceptance of abstracts for the Meeting will be based on the outcome of a review. All abstracts will be double peer reviewed. Presenters will be notified of acceptance mid-April.
Publication of Abstracts
Registration is a prerequisite for publication of abstracts in the final program.
Closing Date for Submission of Abstracts: 1900hrs 2 March 2020
Approximate date of acceptance of abstract: mid-April
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +64 9 3601240.