Call for Abstracts
This is your opportunity to “Showcase your Best” original research in the oral or newly introduced moderated oral poster presentation categories.
Abstract Submissions may be made under the following themes:
01. Clinical Cardiology, Clinical Trials
02. Coronary Artery Disease (clinical and intervention)
03. Heart Failure
06. Structural and Valve disease
The closing date for submissions is now 2400 hours (NZDT) on Monday 26 March 2018
When submitting an abstract please follow the guidelines below.
Abstracts should be typed into this template: Abstract_Template.docx and saved on your computer for later reference.
The filename of the Word document should contain alpha/numeric characters only with no spaces.
The abstract text should be limited to 250 words (excluding title, authors etc).
The abstract should be typed in Arial font, size 11pt.
The abstract should include the following headings: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
Do not include author details (neither names nor affiliations) on the abstract document. You will enter these into the online form.
Paragraphs must be separated by an empty line and must be left justified. Do not indent the first line of a paragraph.
The online form is compatible with Internet Explorer 9 or up, Mozilla Firefox 5 or up, Google Chrome 7 or up, Apple Safari 5.1 or up. If you are still working in Internet Explorer 8 it is recommended that you update to a newer version as 8 was deemed EOL (End of Life) in January 2016.
- Click this link to access the online abstract submission form.
- You will need to create an account and enter your contact details to begin.
- Please follow all instructions on the online form. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
- Once completing the abstract submission process you will receive an email confirming this. If you do not receive an email within 24hrs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptance of abstracts for the Meeting will be based on the outcome of a review. All abstracts will be double peer reviewed. Presenters will be notified of acceptance by the end of April 2018.
Publication of Abstracts
Registration is a prerequisite for publication of abstracts in the final program.
Closing Date for Submission of Abstracts: 26 March 2018
Approximate date of acceptance of abstract: mid-April 2018
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or +64 9 3601240.
Please indicate on the online abstract form if you are eligible for any of the below Awards.
The Eligibility Criteria relating to each of the prize categories is listed on the CSANZ website, please ensure you comply.
Moderated Oral Poster Award (all will be assessed based on abstract submission standard)
An abstract submitted for the Young Investigators Award must be accompanied by a letter from the Supervisor or Director of the laboratory or service from which the work has emanated and clearly detail the specific contribution made by the applicant towards the work being presented. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org